Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Presentation at EGU24

Today I had my presentation on the Green Panel research results at the EGU24 in Vienna. You can view all the slides and supplementary information on this page


I received good questions about the followup, how can we apply this in multiple cities, so I got to explain the LILa plans in a bit more detail (only 2 minutes for questions). I also was invited to help host the session next year. I heard from the organizers that last year there was only one panel for green infrastructure, but this year there were many more on the topic of nature-based solutions. I'm glad it is gaining in popularity, but this also calls for a better distinction in focus for next year's assembly. My own focus will be more general than towards green roofs only, and it would be good to have a whole session on e.g. the same type of method or the concept of urban and nature integration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Examples of Green Infrastructure - Berlin

What could be more in touch with urban nature than sharing your meal outside with a bird? The conference site itself, Atelier gardens , is l...